DOD Identifies Army Casualty
Spc. James T. Wickliffchacin, 22, of Edmond, Okla., died Sept. 20 at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas, of injuries sustained when an improvised explosive device detonated near his dismounted patrol during combat operations in Pul-E-Alam, Afghanistan on Aug. 12.
For more information, media may contact the Fort Stewart public affairs office during duty hours at 912-210-9375 or after duty hours at 912-767-8666.
- FALLEN HEROES – Spc. James T. Wickliffchacin, 22 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Fort Stewart soldier dies from injuries suffered in Afghanistan (savannahnow.com)
- Soldier from Edmond killed in Afghanistan (koco.com)
- Fort Stewart soldier dies of combat injuries (onlineathens.com)
- Edmond soldier dies from injuries suffered in Afghanistan (newsok.com)
- Fort Stewart honors five soldiers killed in Afghanistan (savannahnow.com)
- Edmond soldier dies in San Antonio (kjrh.com)
- AMERICAN HERO: Spc. James T. Wickliffchacin, 22, of Edmond, Okla (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Edmond, Okla. soldier to receive Purple Heart, Medal of Valor (stripes.com)
- Edmond soldier honored posthumously (newsok.com)