DOD Identifies Army Casualty
1st Lt. Timothy G. Santos Jr., 29, of Helena, Ala., died Aug. 18, in Fort Bliss, Texas, from a non-combat related illness diagnosed on March 24, in Kuwait City, Kuwait. He was assigned to the 4th Battalion, 501st Aviation Regiment, 1st Armored Division, Fort Bliss, Texas.
For more information the media should contact the Fort Bliss public affairs office at 915-472-0287.
- FALLEN HEROES – 1st Lt. Timothy G. Santos Jr., 29 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Soldier from Helena dies on base in Texas of illness diagnosed while serving in Kuwait (al.com)
- AMERICAN HERO: 1st Lt. Timothy G. Santos Jr., 29, of Helena, Ala. (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Ft. Bliss Soldier 1st Lt. Timothy Santos, Jr. dies of non-combat illness (examiner.com)
- Army investigates radiation exposure at Fort Bliss (bostonherald.com)
- Army probes radiation exposure at Fort Bliss (foxnews.com)
- Apache helicopter battalion transfers authority in Kuwait (dvidshub.net)
- Ex-workers at Fort Bliss concerned about exposure (khou.com)
- Army investigates radiation exposure at Fort Bliss (cbsnews.com)
- Army Investigates Radiation Exposure at Fort Bliss (abcnews.go.com)