DOD Identifies Army Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the death of three soldiers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
They died Aug. 11, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their unit with indirect fire. The soldiers were assigned to the 4th Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Ky.
For more information please contact the Fort Campbell public affairs office at 931-217-5074 or 931-220-7993.
- Fort Campbell Currahee Chaplain Assistants provide Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear orders Flags to Half Staff on July 10th to honor fallen Fort Campbell Soldier (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Fort Campbell’s 44th Air Defense Artillery Regiment changes Command (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Death of deployed Fort Campbell soldier under investigation (examiner.com)
- Fort Campbell soldier killed by explosive in Afghanistan (stripes.com)
- Army Conducts Nighttime Exercises in Downtown Chicago (rinf.com)
- FALLEN HEROES – Staff Sgt. Octavio Herrera, 26, Sgt. Jamar A. Hicks, 22, Spc. Keith E. Grace Jr., 26 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Idaho soldier killed in Afghanistan (krem.com)
- SALUTING THE BRAVE: Caldwell Soldier Killed In Afghanistan (khq.com)
- Caldwell soldier killed in Afghanistan (ktvb.com)