DoD Identifies Army Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the death of two soldiers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
They died June 8, in Sharana, Afghanistan, of injuries suffered from small arms fire received at Zarghun Shahr, Afghanistan. The soldiers were assigned to the Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, N.Y.
Lt. Col. Todd J. Clark, 40, of Evans Mills, N.Y., and
Maj. Jaimie E. Leonard, 39, of Warrick, N.Y.
For more information please contact the Fort Drum public affairs office at 315-772-8286.
- RIP LTC Todd J Clark, MAJ Jaimie E Leonard (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- NY Soldier Killed in Afghanistan (nbcnewyork.com)
- 2 Fort Drum soldiers killed in Afghanistan (9wsyr.com)
- Albany native killed while serving in Afghanistan (fox23news.com)
- RIP MAJ Thomas E Kennedy, CSM Kevin J Griffin (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- N.y. Man Arrested for Gun Violation in Ny – His Offense? Two Extra Bullets (ncrenegade.com)
- N.Y. attorney general sues HSBC over foreclosures (thedailyrecord.com)
- N.Y. Compensation Insurance Rating Board Seeks 16.9% Hike in WC Loss Costs (insurancejournal.com)
- R.I.P. – Capt. Aaron R. Blanchard, 1st Lt. Robert J. Hess (sgt-jim.blogspot.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,103 (seattletimes.com)