DOD Identifies Army Casualty
Sgt. Stephen M. New, 29, of Bartlett, Tenn., died July 28, in Bagram, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when his unit was attacked by small arms fire in the Sarobi District of Kabul Province, Afghanistan.
For more information, media may contact the United States Army Special Forces Command (Airborne) public affairs office at 910-908-3947 or 910-689-6187.
- Brig. Gen. Aycock assumes responsibility as KFOR Headquarters chief of staff (dvidshub.net)
- AMERICAN HEROES: Capt. Andrew M. Pedersen-Keel, 28, Staff Sgt Rex L. Schad/cnbnews (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Sgt. Eric T. Lawson, 30, Spc. Caryn E. Nouv, 29 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- 5th Special Forces Legionnaires at Fort Campbell welcome new group Commander (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Sgt. Stephen M. New, 29 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Body Of Bartlett Soldier Returns Home (wreg.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,121 (kansascity.com)
- 20th Special Forces Group Soldier from Shelby County killed while supporting Operation Enduring freedom (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Altman: Wounded veteran’s drive all in family (TBO.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,121 (stripes.com)