DOD Identifies Army Casualties
They died July 27, in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their vehicle with an improvised explosive device and small arms fire. They were assigned to the 10th Transportation Battalion, 7th Sustainment Brigade, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va.
Spc. Caryn E. Nouv, 29, of Newport News, Va.
For more information media may contact the Joint Base Langley-Eustis public affairs office at 757-878-4920 or after business hours at 757-878-5050.
- Sgt. Eric T. Lawson, 30, Spc. Caryn E. Nouv, 29 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- AMERICAN HEROES: Sgt. Eric T. Lawson, Spc. Caryn E. Nouv died in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Stockbridge man among 2 Ft. Eustis soldiers killed in Afghanistan (onlineathens.com)
- Stockbridge man among 2 Ft. Eustis soldiers killed in Afghanistan (m.onlineathens.com)
- 2 Ft. Eustis soldiers killed in Afghanistan (mysanantonio.com)
- Georgia soldier killed in Afghanistan (savannahnow.com)
- Two Fort Eustis soldiers killed (wavy.com)
- Two Fort Eustis soldiers killed in Afghanistan (wtkr.com)
- Newport News man accused of driving to Georgia for sex with 14-year-old (wtkr.com)
- Fallen But Not Forgotten – Sgt. Justin R. Johnson, 25, of Hobe Sound, Fla, Spc. Ember M. Alt, 21, of Beech Island, S.C., Spc. Robert W. Ellis, 21, of Kennewick, Wash., and Spc. William R. Moody, 30, of Burleson, Texas (thecommunicatorwv.wordpress.com)