DOD Identifies Army Casualties
They died July 23, in Soltan Kheyl, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their unit with an improvised explosive device. They were assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Stewart, Ga.
For more information media may contact the Fort Stewart public affairs office at 912-271-9914.
- Three fallen soldiers memorialized at Fort Stewart’s Warrior Walk (savannahnow.com)
- Georgia-based soldier dies in Afghanistan (onlineathens.com)
- Sacramento Soldier Dies After Unit Attacked (fox40.com)
- Fort Stewart to lose a brigade as part of Army restructuring (savannahnow.com)
- Fort Stewart soldier dies in Afghanistan (news4jax.com)
- Fort Stewart soldier killed in Afghanistan (savannahnow.com)
- Georgia-based soldier dies in Afghanistan (m.onlineathens.com)
- Spc. Ray A. Ramirez, 20 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Fallen But Not Forgotten – Spc. Ray A. Ramirez, 20, of Sacramento, Calif., died June 1, in Wardak Province, Afghanistan, from injuries sustained when his unit was attacked by an improvised explosive device. (thecommunicatorwv.wordpress.com)
- Fallen But Not Forgotten – Spc. Anthony R. Maddox, 22, of Port Arthur, Texas, died July 22, in Landstuhl, Germany (thecommunicatorwv.wordpress.com)