DOD Identifies Air Force Casualties
They died May 3, near Chon-Aryk, Kyrgyzstan, in the crash of a
aircraft. The airmen were assigned to the 93rd Air Refueling Squadron, Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
For more information, media may contact the 92nd Air Refueling Wing public affairs office at 509-247-5705.
- Pentagon identifies casualties in KC-135 aircraft crash in Kyrgyzstan (en.trend.az)
- Fairchild Airmen Killed In KC-135 Crash Identified (khq.com)
- Military indentifies KC-135 crash victims (krem.com)
- Military identifies KC-135 crash victims (king5.com)
- 3 Fairchild Airmen killed in KC-135 crash (examiner.com)
- Fairchild AFB airmen killed in Kyrgyzstan crash (sfgate.com)
- 3 airmen killed in KC-135 crash identified; crew was from Fairchild AFB (kansas.com)
- Fairchild AFB airmen killed in Kyrgyzstan crash (seattletimes.com)
- American Heroes: Capt. Mark Voss, Capt. Victoria Pinckney, Tech Sgt. Herman Mackey (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Capt. Mark T. Voss, 27, Capt. Victoria A. Pinckney, 27, Tech Sgt. Herman Mackey III, 30 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)