DOD Identifies Marine Casualty
Cpl. Christopher M. Monahan Jr., 25, of Island Heights, N.J., died Nov. 26 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to Combat Logistics Battalion 2, Combat Logistics Regiment 2, 2nd Marine Logistics Group, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.
For more information media may contact the 2nd Marine Logistics Group Public Affairs Office at 910-451-3538.
- RIP Cpl Christopher M Monahan Jr. (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Camp Lejeune Marine dies in Afghanistan (wtkr.com)
- Cpl. Christopher M. Monahan Jr., 25 (goodsoldiersorg.wordpress.com)
- Names of the Dead (nytimes.com)
- R.I.P. – Cpl. Christopher M. Monahan Jr. (sgt-jim.blogspot.com)
- DOD Confirms Death Of Minnesota Marine (minnesota.cbslocal.com)