For more information related to this release, the media may contact the I Corps public affairs office at 253-477-3048 or 253-370-9861.
- R.I.P. – Staff Sgt. Raul M. Guerra (sgt-jim.blogspot.com)
- RIP SSG Raul M Guerra (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- U.S. soldiers from Union City, Kinnelon killed in Afghanistan (nj.com)
- DOD: 2 Soldiers From NJ Die In Afghanistan (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Mark in the Morning: Time serving country never seemed to end for fallen N.J. soldier (nj.com)
- 2 JBLM soldiers die in Afghanistan (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 2 soldiers from northern NJ die in Afghanistan (seattletimes.nwsource.com)