The Department of Defense announced today recruiting and retention statistics for the active and reserve components for fiscal 2012, through April.
Recruiting. All four active services met or exceeded their numerical accession goals for fiscal 2012, through April.
Retention. The Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force all exhibited strong retention through the seventh month of fiscal 2012.
Recruiting. Five of the six reserve components met or exceeded their numerical accession goals for fiscal 2012, through April.
Attrition – All reserve components are on target to achieve their fiscal year attrition goals.
Detailed information on specific recruiting data can be obtained by contacting the individual military recruiting commands at 502-626-0164 for Army, 210-565-4678 for Air Force, 703-784-9454 for Marine Corps, and 901-874-9048 for Navy. The reserve components can be reached at the following numbers: National Guard Bureau 703-607-2586; Army Reserve 910-570-8330; Air Force Reserve 703-697-1761; Navy Reserve 757-322-5652; and Marine Corps Reserve 504-678-6535.
- National Guard Misses Recruiting Goal Again (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- National Guard Falls Short of Recruiting Goals (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Recruiting Stays on Track for Active Service Components (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Military Recruiting, Retention Remain Strong (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Army National Guard Misses Recruiting Goals (waronterrornews.typepad.com)