2nd Lt. Clovis T. Ray, 34, of San Antonio, Texas died Mar. 15 at Kunar province, Afghanistan of injuries suffered when insurgents attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device. He was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 35th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
For more information, the media may contact 25th Infantry Division public
affairs at 808-655-6343.
- RIP SGT Christopher L. Muniz, SPC Ronald H. Wildrick Jr (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Names of the Dead (nytimes.com)
- Ronald H. Wildrick, Jr. (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- N.J. Soldier Dies In Afghanistan Attack (myfoxny.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,735 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,735 (mysanantonio.com)
- Flags to be lowered to honor fallen Blairstown soldier (nj.com)
- Joseph J. Altmann (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- Christopher L. Muniz (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- Spc. Ronald H. Wildrick Jr., of Blairstown, killed by improvised explosive device in Afghanistan – UPDATE (lehighvalleylive.com)
- Clovis T. Ray (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- ROLFSOs: One Individual Augmentation, Five Different Experiences (usnavyjagcorps.wordpress.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,737 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)