DOD Identifies Air Force Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the deaths of three airmen who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
They died Jan. 5 in Shir ghazi, Helmand province, Afghanistan, when their vehicle was struck by an improvised explosive device.
Senior Airman Bryan R. Bell, 23, of Erie, Pa. He was assigned to the 2nd Civil Engineer Squadron, Barksdale Air Force Base, La. For more information media may contact the Air Force 2nd Bomb Wing public affairs office at 318-456-3309.
Tech. Sgt. Matthew S. Schwartz, 34, of Traverse City, Mich. He was assigned to the 90th Civil Engineer Squadron, FE Warren Air Force Base, Wyo. For more information media may contact the Air Force 90th Missile Wing public affairs office at 307-630-3908.
Airman 1st Class Matthew R. Seidler, 24, of Westminster, Md. He was assigned to the 21st Civil Engineer Squadron, Peterson Air Force Base, Colo. For more information media may contact the Air Force 21st Space Wing public affairs office at 719-556-5185.
- RIP SrA Bryan R. Bell, TSgt. Matthew S. Schwartz, A1C Matthew R. Seidler (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Peterson Airman Killed In Afghanistan (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Pentagon provides first details of Harborcreek airman’s death (goerie.com)
- New UFO sightings: F.E. Warren Air Force Base testimony continues (examiner.com)
- Air Force Academy Airman Gets Second Bronze Star (foxnews.com)
- Air Force Academy Airman Receives Bronze Star (denver.cbslocal.com)
- In tribute to South Texas’ fallen troops (mysanantonio.com)
- DOD identifies Air Force casualties (vcasny.org)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,750 (newsok.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,750 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 21st CES Airmen killed in Afghanistan (usafeod.com)
- 90th Missile Wing loses one of our own (usafeod.com)
- US Air Force Wants Computerized Airmen (thewesternexperience.com)
- Peterson AFB members honor fallen EOD Airman (usafeod.com)