Do sitting Congressmen beleive that allowing Middle Income tax cuts to expire and to continue the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich will actually get votes from the same people who voted them into office in 2010?
Probably! Why not? When was the last time Republicans ever voted based NOT on what a propogandist politician or lobbyist said?
If the Obama tax cuts dont get extended after December 31st and my Republican friends have allowed the top to keep their Bush Tax Cuts, this may very well be the END OF CIVILITY IN AMERICA!!!
- Enough already about the Bush tax cuts (money.cnn.com)
- Kerry: Republicans Won’t Give Up Bush Tax Cuts; Supercommittee Will Fail (crooksandliars.com)
- Opinion: What’s Wrong With Letting Bush Tax Cuts Expire? (patspapers.com)
- The Supercommittee Failed. Hooray! (slate.com)
- Obama as Bad Negotiator, Part CLXIV: Long-Term Budget Watch (delong.typepad.com)
- Do-Nothing Option on Deficits Finally Gets Noticed (news.firedoglake.com)
- Bush Tax Cut Debate Dooms Deficit Deal (time.com)
- Supercommittee doomed by Bush-era tax cuts, failure certain to be central to … – New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)
- Bush tax cut debate dooms deal to cut deficit (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- So, what side will you be on when the Obama Tax Cuts expire and the Bush Tax Cuts continue? (thecommunicatorwv.wordpress.com)