If you knew Ronald please send us a photograph or tell us something about him so we can mourn for your, and our countries, loss. God bless him, his family and his loved ones he has left behind. We thank you for his service and his sacrifice for our Freedom. Semper Fidelis!
(email photos to email@example.com)
April 29, 2011
DOD Identifies Marine Casualty
Lance Cpl. Ronald D. Freeman, 25, of Plant City, Fla., died April 28 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.
For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the 2nd Marine Division public affairs office at 910-378-6193 or http://www.marines.mil/unit/2ndmardiv/Pages/Media/default.aspx .
- RIP Cpl Adam D. Jones (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Pentagon: Ohio Marine killed in Afghanistan (dispatch.com)
- RIP Sgt Sean T. Callahan, LCpl Dominic J. Ciaramitaro (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- RIP SSgt Jason A Rogers (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Dominic J. Ciaramitaro (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)