Did you know Daniel? Please tell us something about him. Our prayers go out to his family and those who loved him. We mourn your loss.
DOD Identifies Marine Casualty
Master Sgt. Daniel L. Fedder, 34, of Pine City, Minn., died Aug. 27 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to the 7th Engineer Support Battalion, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.
- Marine from Camp Pendleton killed in Afghanistan (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- RIP SSgt Justin E. Schmalstieg (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- RIP LCpl Kenneth A. Corzine (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- RIP SSgt Jordan B. Emrick (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Two more Marines from Camp Pendleton killed in Afghanistan (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Marines Taking Heavy Casualties in Helmand Province, Afghanistan (gloucestercitynews.net)
- RIP LCpl Harry Lew (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- 1st Lt William J. Donnelly Memorial Service-Friday-April 8, Mariner’s Chapel, US Merchant Marine Academy (pgrnyvrp.wordpress.com)
- SECURITY ALERT CAMP PENDLETON: DRY RUN? 3 Middle Eastern men try to enter Marine base after making terror threats (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,408 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Alert Issued After Security Incident On Camp Pendleton (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)