DOD Identifies Marine Casualties
Cpl. Jon-Luke Bateman, 22, of Tulsa, Okla. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif. For more information media may contact the 1st Marine Division public affairs office at 760- 725-8766.
Lance Cpl. Kenneth E. Cochran, 20, of Wilder, Idaho. He assigned to 9th Engineer Support Battalion, 3rd Marine Logistics Group, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan. For more information media may contact III Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at 011-81-90-6861-4397.
- RIP Cpl. Jon-Luke Bateman, LCpl. Kenneth E. Cochran (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,763 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Fallen But Not Forgotten – Lance Cpl. Christopher P. J. Levy, 21 (stevenleesdouglas.wordpress.com)
- Fallen N.J. Marine Lance Cpl. Osbrany Montes De Oca to be laid to rest today (nj.com)
- RIP Capt Bartle, Capt McHone, MSgt Riddick, Cpl Stites, Cpl Reinhard, Cpl Logan (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- RIP Cpl. Christopher G. Singer (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Twentynine Palms Marine combat engineer dies in Afghanistan (examiner.com)
- Fallen Warriors: Six Marines killed in Combat Operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Jesse W. Stites (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- Joseph D. Logan (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)