DOD Identifies Army Casualties
They died June 5, in Khost province, Afghanistan, of injuries suffered as the result of a helicopter crash. They were assigned to the1st Battalion, 10th Aviation Regiment, 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, N.Y.
For more information media may contact the Fort Drum public affairs office at 315-772-8286.
- RIP CWO Kenneth R. White, CWO Bradley J. Gaudet (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- RIP CWO Terry L. Varnadore II (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Terry L. Varnadore II (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- Bradley J. Gaudet (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- Kenneth R. White (americanheroesmemorial.wordpress.com)
- RIP Chief Warrant Officer Christopher R. Thibodeau (waronterrornews.typepad.com)